By Madeline Klein
Dreaming of the open road? It’s that special time of year that’s perfect for road trips, and we couldn’t be more excited. As you prep for your next long trip, make sure you’ve gathered all your favorite tunes for the best playlist of all time. One that will help those miles melt away as you head toward your destination. Lucky for you, we’ve gathered some of Say’s favorite road trip tunes here.
- 1. Life is a Highway by Rascal Flatts
- 2. Brown Eyed Girl by Van Morrison
- 3. Free Fallin’ by Tom Petty
- 4. The Sweet Escape by Gwen Stefani
- 5. Carry on Wayward Son by Kansas
- 6. Sweet Home Alabama by Lynyrd Skynyrd
- 7. I’m Gonna Be (500 Miles) by The Proclaimers
- 8. A Thousand Miles by Vanessa Carlton
- 9. Mud on the Tires by Brad Paisley
- 10. Happier by Marshmello
- 11. Man! I Feel Like a Woman! By Shania Twain
- 12. Red by Taylor Swift
- 13. Give it Up or Turnit Loose by James Brown
- 14. More Than a Feeling by Boston
- 15. Float On by Modest Mouse
Road trip tips
Pack snacks: Make sure your car is fully loaded with some road trip snacks. Sure, you could stop at a gas station for a small sandwich and some salty chips. Or, you could pack some healthy snacks ahead like veggies and dip or dried fruit for your sweet tooth.
Update your emergency kit: Before you head out, take a look at your car emergency kit and make sure it’s up to par for your trip. If you’re traveling in summer, make sure your summertime emergency kit is full of water bottles, a portable phone charger, a spare tire, and anything else you may need.
Keep up on maintenance: It’s always a good idea to do a thorough check up on your car maintenance before a road trip. Make sure your windshield wiper fluid is topped off, that your tires are filled with air, and test your exterior headlights and taillights.
Want more top tunes?
Check out our full Spotify playlist for your next road trip!see spotify playlist
Posted April 26, 2019 in Life Hacks.