By Madeline Klein on September 3, 2020 in Say's Spotlight
Although it’s not officially fall until September 22, our team is ready to start whipping up our favorite seasonal foods and drinks!
Warning: our key ingredients are pumpkin and apple, so if those aren’t your cup of tea, we’re going to stop you here. However, if you’re the type to add a little pumpkin flavoring to everything you can, dive right in. You’ll definitely enjoy!
Dessert is the most important part of every day. Whoops, we meant the most important part of every meal. Either way, this is the place we start our compilation of fall goodies!
- Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes that you’ll be dying to share with all your friends and family.
- Old Fashioned Pumpkin Pie and if you feel like mixing it up, add pecans!
- Apple Crisp with Caramel Sauce – enough said.
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins that can be either dessert or breakfast, whichever your heart desires.
- Caramel Apples can be homemade or bought from a local bakery or candy shop!
- S’mores + a bonfire + family and friends = a Saturday evening dream come true.
Grab one of these drinks, turn on your fireplace, and snuggle up with a book – the perfect fall scene!
- Caribou Coffee’s Pumpkin White Mocha served hot or iced, depending on your preference. Either way, you won't regret it!
- Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew from Starbucks for all our coffee fans that can’t get enough of the brew!
- Dunkin Donuts' Pumpkin Coffees – any and all of them! Plus, you can grab a donut while you’re there.
- Homemade Apple Cider in your crockpot leaves your home smelling sweet and your stomach feeling warm.
Not sure about you, but once the fall weather starts to kick in, our brains go right to homestyle cooking. The kind of food that you pull out of the oven and it’s ready to enjoy.
- Apple-Stuffed Pork Loin with Moroccan Spices is guaranteed to become a yearly dish after you taste it. It only takes once!
- Roasted Brussel Sprouts with Apple and Bacon because adding bacon to ANY dish makes it better.
- Homemade Chicken and Noodles that’ll leave you feeling like you're back in Grandma's kitchen!
Have fall treats ALL DAY LONG. These snacks will tide you over until your next fall-themed drink or meal.
- Roasted Cinnamon Spice Pumpkin Seeds
- Candy Corn – a classic!
- Popcorn Balls that only take 10 minutes for whenever you need a quick and easy snack.