We’re here to protect you, Illinois!
From Chicago to Edwardsville and everywhere in between, Say Insurance® has coverage for you.
Takes about 5 minutes
Say vehicles in your state*
Beep, beep – Say Insurance® protects drivers in Illinois! We’re an all online car insurance brand that strives to save you time and money. Every day, we aim to:
- Provide car insurance coverage that’s easy to understand.
- Deliver top-notch customer service at all times.
- Empower customers to feel confident in managing their own policy.
Discounts below can save you up to 10% each!
- Pay for six months at a time
- Go paperless
- Take a qualifying defensive driving course
- Purchase 7+ days prior to policy start date
- Avoid gaps in insurance
We’re here to help when you need it most.
- Quick and easy claims process.
- Backed by Shelter Insurance® and 75 years of award-winning service
- Available to help through phone, chat, or email
- Most calls resolved in 5 minutes!
Illinois State Requirements
Different states have different coverage requirements and limits. If you aren’t familiar with the term, a policy limit is the maximum amount your insurance company could pay if you got into a covered accident.
The state of Illinois requires you to have, at minimum, the following liability coverage limits on your policy:
Say Bonus Coverage!
Coverage that goes above and beyond Illinois requirements. Options to consider:
- Roadside Assistance included in every policy
- New Car Replacement Coverage
- Rental Reimbursement
*Vehicles insured in IL as of July 13, 2021
Copied to clipboard!